We always recommend that you think up lots of great questions that you ask people to keep conversation flowing. There is nothing worse that an awkward silence when you are first getting to know someone. Make sure you don’t ask open ended questions as you’ll only get “yes or no” answers which can kill your conversation stone dead!
To get you started, we’ve come up with some great questions that you can ask. Just remember to really listen to the answers and don’t keep firing off questions. Instead, try and blend them naturally into your chat.
3)Do you have any bad habits?
4)Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
7) If you could be any animal, what would you be?
8 ) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
9) If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10) If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
12)What is one thing that no one knows about you?
15) What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
16) What is one thing you would change about yourself?
17) What is your dream job?
20) What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
21) What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
22) What is your first thought when you wake up?
23) What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
24) What was your favorite childhood television program?
25) Would you rather be rich or have true love?
James Preece – Dating Expert