Valentine’s Day is almost here and everyone wants to make money from it.
Here are my top 5 Valentine’s funny Valentine’s products:
It’s amazing the things that some companies will develop in the hope of getting a bit of press space this time of year.
1) The heart shaped Half Cucumber. Sainsbury’s has introduced this new vegetable which we can only assume is to be served with a heart shaped salad.
2) The Pie. The “Aphro-piety” mixes chicken thigh, perry cider and asparagus in a lemon-infused cream sauce This delicious Pie is made from aphrodisiac ingredients. So eating it is supposed to get you in the mood for love.
3) “”I’m Just a Love Machine” boxer shorts on sale at Poundland. The perfect romantic gift.
4) Two Steak Meals a bottle of wine for £14.99 at Wetherspoons. Just the place for a candlelit dinner….in the company or all the students and old men nursing their pints.
5) The Gun Swap. Believe it or not, but a shop in Alabama is offering to exchange sex toys for guns this Valentine’s Day.
Personally, if you want to still be together next Valentine’s Day I’d stick to the more traditional flowers and chocolates! If you’ve seen a more ridiculous Valentine’s Cash In – let us know here!
James Preece – The Dating Guru