Ten Secrets of Happiness
Sometimes life can get us down and we don’t feel things are going are way.
This can mean you aren’t in the mood for dating. So in today’s blog I’m going to give you some quick tips for instant happiness.
1) Try and give meaning to every day. If you make one thing happen, no matter how small, you’ve made that day a success.
2) Work out what you have to look forward to. Make a list of everything good you have coming up, no matter how small. This could be a holiday, coffee with a friend or your favourite show on television.
3) Money isn’t everything. The most important asset you have is your friends. If you have lots of friends then you’ll have a large support group who value and appreciate you. This is something no amount of money can buy.
4) Find a distraction. Do something to take your mind off things. If it’s something you enjoy then you’ll soon cheer up.
5) Talk to someone. If you can explain to someone why you are unhappy you’ll be able to
6) Spend time with children. Look after a relative or a friend’s child for a day . Children have a way of lighting up the world so you won’t be able to feel down.
7) Reflect on past glories. Remember all the good times and it will lift your mood. Remember that you’ve already overcome every single difficulty you’ve ever had.
8 ) Believe in yourself. If you don’t then how can you expect anyone else to?
9) Sleep on it. You’ll feel much happier when you are well rested. Also, it gives your subconscious mind the chance to work out to solutions to any problems you might face.
10) Try something new. Step out of our comfort zone, break your usual routine and open yourself up to endless new opportunities!
James Preece – The Dating Guru